Sunday, February 16, 2014

Back in Saddle / Beef Stir Fry

Finally got to do a long run today. The weather was perfect, so we all went out to the Lake Fayetteville. The little dude got to ride around on his tricycle and I ran 6.25 miles in 50:30. New distance record for me, and I now have a baseline to train from. Just 4 more weeks until my first 10K! I've decided to take a break from P90X3 and focus on running until the race. After that, probably start over. 
Tonight we had one of our few Beef meals, a Stir Fry with mushrooms, bell peppers and brown rice. The sauce is really good. I can't find the recipe for this one online. We got it out of a bodybuilding cookbook, so it has more calories. We've made it with chicken too. Brown Rice takes a long time, but we prefer it. And I also wanted to mention...my wonderful wife makes many of these meals. This one we both make, but they are usually all her!


No comments:

Post a Comment